Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DAOM, MS, AP, Dipl.Ac.
Nationally Board Certified “Diplomate in Acupuncture”.
Dr. Rodney Dunetz is all about helping you on your journey to wellness and happiness. He creates a personalized program for you, incorporating integrative and functional medicine, to develop optimum health in your life! Dr. Rodney Dunetz – Patient Rated Best Acupuncturist Boca Raton!
On November 14th, 2016, Dr. Rodney was honored with an appointment by Florida Governor Rick Scott to the Florida Department of Health – Board of Acupuncture. This is the governmental regulatory agency for acupuncture in Florida.
Rodney was granted a “Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM)” in the first doctoral class on the east coast of the United States. This is the highest educational degree possible in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine!
He’s a Licensed Acupuncture Physician and Doctor of Oriental Medicine with a private practice serving South Florida including Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Palm Beach, and Ft. Lauderdale. In addition, he’s a Nationally Board Certified “Diplomate in Acupuncture”. Dr. Rodney is consider by many as the “Top Acupuncturist and Wellness Health Provider” in Florida and America and “Patient Rated #1 Best Acupuncture Boca Raton”.
Dr. Rodney was honored to be recognized as the first acupuncturist ever selected as a Finalist Hero in Medicine by the Palm Beach County Medical Society for his 7 years of Complementary Therapies volunteer work with Hospice by the Sea in Boca Raton. CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON THIS AWARD
He was granted a “Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM) and “Masters Degree in Oriental Medicine” from the “Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine” (A.T.O.M.) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and a “Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences”. He specializes in Integrative and Functional Medicine, Pain Management, Anti-Aging, and Wellness. Dr. Rodney is also know for his work with children and emotional disorders.
Rodney Dunetz, AP, DAOM is licensed by the Florida Department of Health as an Acupuncture Physician and Doctor of Oriental Medicine. He is a Nationally Board Certified “Diplomate in Acupuncture”.
As an Adjunct Professor at the Palm Beach State College, Dr. Rodney teaches Wellness and Anti-aging classes. In addition, he’s a featured speaker on both TV and Radio giving talks on Oriental Medicine, Meditation, and Wellness. In addition, he is a Director and Treasurer on the “Florida State Oriental Medical Association” (FSOMA) board. “FSOMA” helps to represent the acupuncturists in Florida.
Dr. Rodney is a Palm Beach County Medical Reserve Corps Volunteer, on the Everglades University Program Advisory Committee for Alternative Medicine and for seven years provided acupuncture treatments for Hospice By the Sea – Boca Raton staff and volunteers. He is constantly working to give back to the community.
He also teaches Primordial Sound Meditation (as developed by Dr. Deepak Chopra and Dr. David Simon), a Chopra Center Yoga Instructor and a Certified Qigong instructor giving both group and private instruction around the United States.
Rodney’s has been heard on:
“The KandeeG Show”, “Dr. on Call with Dr. Jane Greer Show” – as seen on Oprah and the Montel Show
and can be heard quite often on 2theMAX on www.LATalkRadio.com with Max Tucci.
Some of the modalities he practices as an Licensed Acupuncture Physician and Doctor of Oriental Medicine for Acupuncture Boca Raton include:
- Functional Medicine
- Acupuncture (Dry Needling)
- Nutritional Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Herbal Therapy
- Neuro Linguistic Programing– NLP
- Meditation & Stress Reduction
- Moxibustion (a type of heat stimulation of acupuncture points)
- Tui Na (Oriental therapeutic massage and body manipulation),
- Auricular Therapy (treatments done on the ears)
- Qigong (meditative breath work)
- Wellness Counseling
- Healing Touch(endorsed by American Holistic Nurses Association)
Dr. Rodney has received advanced training in:
- Laser Therapy – Therapeutic laser treatment protocols (K-Laser)
- Primordial Sound Meditation– Chopra Center Certified Instructor
- Cosmetic Acupuncture – Mei Zen Method
- Treating Infertility – Bob Flaws
- Neuro Linguistic Programing– NLP
- Qigong – Classes and Private instruction available
- Oriental Pulse Diagnosis
- Treating Mental-Emotional Conditions with Chinese Medicine– Bob Flaws
Active Memberships & Past Positions:
- Florida State Oriental Medical Association (Director 2008-2016)
- The American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Everglades University – Program Advisory Committee – Alternative Medicine
- Palm Beach County – Medical Reserve Corp Volunteer
- Complementary Therapies Advisory Council – Hospice by the Sea
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (Former Member)
Charitable Initiatives We Support
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
- Animals Asia Foundation
- Best Friends Animal Society
- Boca Raton Museum of Art
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Chimpanzee Sanctuary Northwest
- Defenders of Wildlife
- Doctors Without Borders
- Environmental Defense Fund (EDF)
- Guiding Eyes for the Blind
- Habitat for Humanity
- International Campaign for Tibet
- International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW)
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Garden
- National Public Radio (NPR)
- North Sore Animal League
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Project Chimps
- Save the Chimps
- Sea Shepherd
- Seva Foundation
- The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS)
- The Jane Goodall Foundation
- The United Nations Children’s Fund (Unicef)
- Wildlife SOS
- World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
Dr Rodney Dunetz – Patient Rated Best Acupuncturist Boca Raton!
Contact our patient coordinator to review the Functional Medicine and Acupuncture treatment protocols the Dunetz Wellness Center and Acupuncture Boca Raton have for you.
CALL TODAY! Tel:(561) 789-9558