Customized IV (intravenous) Vitamin and Nutrient Infusion Therapy
Improving your Health Naturally!
The Dunetz Wellness Center in Boca Raton will evaluate the nutritional deficiencies that you may have and help you determine if infusions are right for you. (See some of our advanced testing by clicking here.)
Infusions can provide essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutritional needs in a safe, effective manner.
Higher dosage with better absorption
Helps numerous of health conditions
Helps you feel better and gives you more energy!
Do you experience one or more of the following health issues?
- Chronic lethargy, fatigue or a general feeling of sluggishness
- Disorders of the digestive tract
- Recurrent colds or flu
- Chronic infections
- Reduced immune function
- Fibromyalgia or other chronic pain
- Skin disorders
- Chronic disease such as auto-immune disorders, cancer or liver disease
- Mental “fog”
- Bacterial or viral infection
- Chronic sinusitis
- Allergic rhinitis
- Cardiovascular disease
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Muscle spasms
- Post-surgical healing
- General nutrient deficiencies
Do you want to try to prevent illness and live in a body that functions at optimal performance?
Come in and experience the power of IV Infusion Therapy!
What is Intravenous (IV) Therapy?
IV therapy involves delivering a safe and therapeutic dose of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, amino acids) directly to your bloodstream via an IV drip inserted into a vein.
What are the Benefits of IV Therapy?
Vitamin, minerals and amino acids are an essential part of a healthy individual and are instrumental in helping combat internal inflammation, fight free radical damage, aid in recovery from chronic disease and provide a variety of benefits that enable the body to function optimally.
Why is IV Therapy Superior to Oral Supplementation?
Vitamins, minerals and other nutrients taken orally (e.g, pills, tablets, liquid, softgels) must first go through the digestive process of the mouth, stomach and GI tract. During this process, a variety of factors including the health of the individual and the product itself can impede full absorption and utilization of the desired nutrients, greatly reducing their efficacy.
With IV therapy, nutrients bypass the digestive process and are delivered straight to where they are needed – the bloodstream – resulting in maximized absorption, utilization and effectiveness. Thus, IV therapy is able to result in serum concentrations of nutrients that are not obtainable via oral or intramuscular delivery methods.1
Is there any Downtime Involved?
None at all! After your Infusion Therapy session, you can immediately resume your normal activities.
How Long is Each Session?
IV Therapy sessions last approximately 30-60 minutes depending upon your individual situation.
Who Administers the Treatments?
All treatments are supervised by either a certified Physician’s Assistant or Registered Nurse (RN), and are administered by a certified phlebotomist or RN.
How Many Sessions will I Need?
The number of IV therapy sessions will vary depending upon your individual situation, such as your general health, chronicity of your condition(s) and other factors. Patients typically come each week for an IV infusion for the first month. Some patients are able to regain their desired health status and decrease or eliminate the treatments. Other patients require ongoing IV therapy due to a disease state that is too advanced to reverse.1 We will determine your IV therapy protocol upon your first visit.
What Type of IV Therapies do You Offer?
We offer a variety of single and mixed-ingredient IV infusion formulas, including:
- Myers Cocktail: The modern Myers Cocktail is affectionately named after its creator, the late Dr. John Myers of Johns Hopkins Medical Center, who developed the formula back in the 1960s and successfully used it to treat patients over the span of decades. Dr. Myers’ exact original “cocktail” formula is unknown, however it was recreated by Dr. Alan Gaby when, after Dr. Myers’ death in 1984, a number of Dr. Myers’ patients sought treatment from Dr. Gaby. The modern Myers Cocktail contains a combination of magnesium, calcium, B vitamins and Vitamin C. According to Dr. Gaby, conditions that frequently responded included asthma attacks, acute migraines, fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome), fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm, upper respiratory tract infections, chronic sinusitis, and seasonal allergic rhinitis.1
- Immune-Boost Cocktail: This healthy “cocktail” contains a potent combination of calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, B vitamins, selenium and glycyrrhiza (the major active component of licorice root, an adaptogen herb).
- Stress-Buster Cocktail: A powerful mix of B vitamins, calcium gluconate, zinc, vitamin C, magnesium, potassium chloride, glycyrrhizic acid (an anti-inflammatory agent isolated from licorice root) and procaine hydrochloride.
- Vitamin C IV Drip: Vitamin C exerts an antioxidant effect and boosts the immune system. It is also important for tissue repair. According to the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), high-dose vitamin C IV therapy has been used to treat cancer patients since the 1970s. In addition, laboratory studies have shown that high doses of vitamin C may slow growth and spread of prostate, pancreatic, liver, colon, and other types of cancer cells. In addition, animal studies have shown that high-dose vitamin C treatment blocks tumor growth in certain models of pancreatic, liver, prostate, and ovarian cancers, sarcoma, and malignant mesothelioma. Some human studies of high-dose IV vitamin C in patients with cancer have shown improved quality of life, as well as improvements in physical, mental, and emotional functions, symptoms of fatigue, nausea and vomiting, pain, and appetite2
- Gutathione IV Drip: Glutathione is a vitally important antioxidant that protects every cell in the body from oxidation by free radicals. Glutathione is also essential to the body’s detoxification processes and is therefore a vital component in ridding the body of harmful substances. Deficiencies of glutathione are linked to a wide variety of illnesses, including neurological diseases such as Parkinson’s disease.
How will I Feel During and After the IV Drip?
Your body may experience a warm sensation during the IV infusion. Some patients experience flu-like symptoms for a few hours after treatment.
What is the Cost?
The cost per session averages from $100.00 to $250.00 and is determined by the infusion formula, which will be determined based upon your specific condition(s).
How can I sign up?
Please call our clinic at 561-789-9558 and we will be happy to schedule your first IV Therapy visit!