Groundbreaking news in Pain Treatment
Let us help you Stop Your Pain Now!
Dunetz Wellness Center in Boca Raton uses innovative and advanced Natural Pain Homeopathic and Vitamin Treatment Therapies which are supported by clinical studies. These products are registered with the FDA and authorized for sale in the USA!
We combine numerous treatment protocols involving acupuncture, cold laser and other therapiesincluding the use of Physiological Regulating Medicine (PRM) which is a treatment strategy, providing a safe and effective alternatives to conventional methods.
Natural ingredients are scientifically researched and selected to address the different sources of pain and to regulate the inflammatory processes. These “Homeopathic Formulas” address acute and chronic pain and induce anti-inflammatory and anti–degenerative action. They are injected into specific acupuncture points and appropriate treatment areas.
Our Advanced Pain Treatment Strategies treat:
- Neck pain due to cartilage degenerative cervical spine disorders (cervical osteoarthritis), Neck pain due to cervical muscular trigger points, Stiff neck syndrome, Simple neck pain, Whiplash, Postural neck ache, Mechanical imbalance (Facet joint syndrome), Cervical spinal ligament syndrome, Cervical spinal nerve root pain, Arnold syndrome
- Thoracic pain due to cartilage degenerative thoracic spine disorders (thoracic osteoarthrosis), Thoracic pain due to scoliosis, Thoracic pain due to posterior thoracic long muscle trigger points , Pain due to thoracic spine osteophytosis, Simple posterior thoracic pain (Thoracic syndrome), Mechanical imbalance (costo-vertebral facet joint syndrome), Thoracic spinal ligament syndrome, Thoracic spinal nerve root pain, Pain from spinal osteoporosis
- Lumbar pain due to cartilage degenerative lumbar spine disorders (lumbar and lumbar-sacral arthrosis), Lumbar vertebral osteophytosis, Low-back pain due to muscular and tendinous trigger points, Simple lumbar pain (Low back syndrome), Weak low-back syndrome, Postural low back ache, Lumbar and lumbar-sacral mechanical imbalance, Lumbar and lumbar-sacral spinal ligament syndrome, Sacroiliac syndrome, Spinal lumbar and lumbar-sacral nerve root pain
- Sciatica pain, Lumbar- sciatic pain, Nerve pain in the lower lumbar spine, Nerve pain along leg due to post-surgery treatment of disc hernia L4-L5, L5-S1, Morton neuroma
- Shoulder pain, Shoulder-arm syndrome, Frozen shoulder, Shoulder pain due to dislocation, therapeutic rest; Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Osteoarthritis pain of fingers, Rhizoarthorsis of the thumb (Forestier disease), Arthosis pain due to hammer toe, Carpal-tunnel syndrome, De Quervain disease, Metatarsal pain, Morton disease, Rheumatoid arthritis of hand/foot, Hand/foot tendon pain due to prolonged immobilization (casts tendon pain)
- Hip joint osteoarthritis, Hip joint capsule inflammation, Hip joint osteoarthritis with rheumatoid arthritis, Hip joint pain of muscle origin, Hip joint pain of nerve origin, Hip joint pain due to prolonged bed rest; Knee arthrosis
- Small joints rheumatoid arthritis of hand and foot, Costo-sternal syndrome, Chronic polyarthritis due to auto-immune disease (ex. Lupus erithematosus sistemicus), Joint pain due to viral or protozoic disease, Joint pain due to cancer disease (chronic leucemia, monoclonal blood diseases)
- Muscle pain, Trigger points treatment: acute, sub acute, chronic; Referred somatic pain area treatment, Fibromyalgia syndrome, Dermatomyositis (muscular pain)
- Brachial nerve pain due to cervical entrapment, Intercostal nerve pain due to thoracic entrapment, Postherpetic neuritis, Atypical facial neuritis (Sluder syndrome, Charlin syndrome), Trigeminal neuritis, Pain of the Temporomandibular joint (TMJ), Arnold syndrome, Cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacrolumbar nerve root pain
Dave from Boca Raton talks about his amazing results with Acupuncture Boca Raton for Pain Relief for Scoliosis and Stenosis pain by Dr Rodney.
Contact our patient coordinator to review the treatment options and packages the Dunetz Wellness Center has for you.
CALL US TODAY! (561) 789-9558